Tuesday, June 5, 2007

rockin it HARD CORE!

Sorry. I couldn’t help myself. I’m super pumped up because I was down 4 pounds at my WI last night. Yay! I’d be proud of that period, but especially since I was sooo off plan the week before. (I’m telling ya’ll - it’s CORE)
Right now the only downside to Core is that it’s making my face breakout. I’ve told ya’ll before that I’m sort of having problems in this area, but I remember having some breakouts when I first started Core last time. The peeps on the Core Board seemed to think that it was related to my body detoxing itself. (ew.) It should go away soon enough. And it probably doesn’t help that I’m getting close to TOM. :o)
Thanks for all of your comments yesterday. I think I’m going to go for a 14 (provided that the dress is alterable). The WW Bridal Board said that under no circumstance should I order under my size, but I’m going with my gut here. (Besides I trust ya’ll more) :o) I’m trying to gear myself up to start some sort of exercise regime. *shudders* I’ve actually thought about ordering Buff Brides. Have ya’ll heard of that? There’s a Buff Bride challenge on the WW website that I’m thinking about doing, but it all seems so easy to stop doing. Ya’ll are really going to have to help me stay accountable. You have my permission to be mean to me if I’m not. :o)
Thanks again for all of your helpful comments and for all of your support. I really do love ya’ll!
Have an awesome OP day!!

No comments: