Friday, June 15, 2007

i'm a bottom-less pit with a big bottom!

Honestly yesterday was kind of rough. I’ve had a dull headache since Thursday morning and I felt hungry all stinkin day long. I don’t know why - I ate foods that should keep me full, but I was starving!! I went walking with mom last night and that helped a lot. Exercise always curbs my appetite! :o)
When I got home Jeremy had already eaten so I just fixed a bowl of oatmeal. I love this stuff and it really sticks with me. Then Jeremy got a sweet tooth so I sorta had a talk with him about baking stuff that he would get on to me for eating. I told him that it was unfair, and that he should make something that was a single serving. He ended up making a oatmeal & chocolate concoction that I tried a couple of bites of, and it was pretty good. The only thing in it that wasn’t Core was the sugar - so I’m counting a point for my bites. I’m glad he worked with me.
When I first started WW, I refused to have anything in the house that I couldn’t have. I’m not so much of a nazi now, but I still can’t have my trigger foods at easy access.
We’ve got a busy weekend coming up. We’re decorating for the reunion tonight and grocery shopping for the dishes I’m making, tomorrow my in-laws will inevitably come over in the morning (they always do) and then there’s the reunion and we have to shop for Father’s Day gifts (which drives me crazy because I’m a shop ahead kind of gal, but the men’s gifts are Jeremy’s job) and then Sunday after church we are visiting all of the fathers!

Busy Busy! :o)

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments: