Thursday, June 7, 2007

yummy yummy

I was craving something chocolately last night after church, so Jeremy and I went to Applebee’s to try out their WW dessert. Once we got there he decided that he was hungry so I ordered a house salad that I could munch on while he was eating his bacon cheeseburger and fries (I couldn’t just sit there and watch him eat…) then came dessert time. I got the chocolate raspberry cake (the only WW dessert they offered) and it was 4 points worth of yumminess. It wasn’t something that I would have normally ordered (I usually like pure chocolate with chocolate on top) and it was a little small of course (think a slice of cheesecake) but it was just what I needed. All the flavor and comfort of chocolate cake without the guilt. Gotta love that.
Next time, though, I’ll be sure to order my salad sans cheese and croutons. I had to charge myself a point for the salad because I sneaked in a little of the toppings! :o)
Today should be a good day. I’m going out to eat for lunch so there’s really no telling what I’ll get, but whatever it is it won’t be more than 5 points. I might be good and stay completely Core - it’s just kinda hard to eat fastfood Core without using my starch for the day. (leftover mashed potatoes are calling my name for supper)
I’ll go walking with my mom this evening and sometime today I’ll sneak in my arm exercises here at work. I just wish that I got a lot of AP’s out of cleaning my house and folding laundry. I’ve gotta get that done, too, so it won’t be looming over my head this weekend. :o)

No comments: