I was feeling yucky and pissy and ready to crawl under a rock this morning, and then I read all of ya'll's blogs and it totally lifted my spirits. So I owe ya'll a big thank-you! (and I bet my coworkers really appreciate it, too...)
I didn't rock the goals yesterday. I got my water in and stayed really low in points while at work, but once I got home I had, like 25+ worth of total junk. (chicken fingers, fries, 1/2 a biscuit and a zebra cake...) But the scale wasn't up this morning and I feel like I've dodged a bullet. I'm DETERMINED to be a WW Nazi on myself today to make sure that I don't gain the weight I deserve.
Being a WW Nazi includes (just for today)
1. Drinking at least 20 8 oz servings of water.
2. Eating only fresh foods. (ie: salad, fruit, whatever)
3. Only drinking another coke if it's an absolute emergency (I've already had one today)
4. Drinking Green Tea when I need an energy boost.
5. Not sitting around watching TV tonight. (I really should grocery shop and make the hub get a haircut after church tonight...)
I think that's it. I'm just going to be really hard on myself today and lessen up on the Hitler stuff just a little tomorrow and Friday. I have this goal of 180 before the wedding, and I'm still 184. I doubt that I can lose 4 pounds in less than 4 days, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I'm not going to take seriously extreme measures, but it's just a few days. I can't hurt my metabolism too much in 4 days, can I?
So wish me luck! I'm hoping the excessive points of last night will have some sort of Wendie effect....
Hey! I can always hope, can't I? :o)
Have a Wonderfully OP Wednesday!!