Today went pretty well. I ended up eating 1/4 of the hub's Mexican pizza at like 9 last night, and I really shouldn't have since I wasn't hungry, but I counted points for it and now I have about 6 points to last me until 5 tonight, but I'm bound and determined to make it. I do have WP's, but the scale was back up to 184.4 this morning so I don't want to use them. I think it's up because of TOM, or maybe too much sodium late at night? Whatever it is it can't be permanent, but it's not helping my mood this morning.
The hub left for a conference this morning and I won't see him until Saturday night. It's the first night we've spent apart (aside from camp where we slept in adjacent dorms) and I miss him already. I have a lot planned to keep me busy (shopping, anniversary party, girlie movies, hair cut) because I definitely don't want to get lonely and start eating junk. I think it'll help that I won't be home much in the evenings.
I noticed this morning that a friend of mine has a picture of me on her myspace that was taken who knows when. I know it was during WW, but it's such a horrible picture and makes me look fat. I don't like it and I wish she would take it off, but I don't want to seem so shallow. I think it was about 15 pounds ago, so maybe I don't look like that now. *crosses fingers* My posture is really bad, too. I need to work on that.
So since I'm sorta down on myself I've just decided to list 5 ways that I kick ask. Prepare yourself:
1. I've lost 46 pounds while doing WW and I'm down 56 pounds from my highest.
2. I can now easily shop in the "normal" section of stores. No women's sizes for me.
3. I'm making changes in my life that are starting to stick.
4. I can sniff out a bargain like a bloodhound.
5. I'm finally embracing my curves and I am realizing that I may not be a stick but I've got a cute shape.
There. I highly encourage you all to tell me 5 ways that you kick ask in comments. We need a pick-me-up. :o)
Now for the goals:
1. No WP's during the week - CHECK!
2. Limit coke intake - CHECK! Only 3 & 1 was caffeine free!
3. 5 Servings of f/v - CHECK!
4. 2 Servings of dairy - CHECK!
5. Some sort of activity daily - CHECK!
6. At least 12 8oz servings of water - CHECK!
7. Several mini-meals throughout the day - CHECK!
Whoa - I think that's all of them and the first time that I've gotten all checks! Go me! :o) See - the gain has to be TOM I totally rocked it yesterday. :o) (apparently now I'm arrogant!)
I hope you all have wonderful OP weekends!