Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Itching to Inch Down

Yesterday was pretty great. I stayed OP, ate bigger meals and less snacks, and spent some quality time with my hubby. We grilled chicken last night. I never realized how delicious grilled foods were. My dad grilled a lot when we were kids, but I just thought that he was a good cook! :o) Maybe Jeremy’s just a good cook, too.
I’m slowly inching my way down this week. For some reason my scale has been my friend. That makes me happy.
I hope that this warm weather continues to warm up my pool, but even if it doesn’t, I’m getting back in tonight if it’s not raining. I’d much rather be cold and jumping around my pool than to be burning up sweaty red faced nasty working out on the elliptical. Mom and I are walking tomorrow night, so that’ll be three exercise sessions for this week. I’m still working on getting up earlier to work out, but I turn so red that it takes forever for me to turn back to my normal pastey color. And I don’t want to go to work looking like a lobster. Oh well. Maybe once it gets warm enough I can swim in the mornings and I won’t turn red.
That should be about enough ramblings for one day. Here’s the journal. I didn’t drink enough water, but other than that I did pretty well.
Food
Points
Roni’s Applepie Oatmeal
3
Milk
2
Chicken Egg Roll
2
SO Teriaki Chicken
4
string cheese stick
1
grilled chicken
2
corn, pintos & green beans
4
cupcake
3
100 cal pack kettle corn
2
granola bar
2
Total
25
I was a point short, I know, but oh well.
Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments & encouragement! I really don’t think that I could keep this up without ya’ll! I hope you have a great day!

No comments: